This is the final review of the sixth episode of Netflix’s Stranger Things Season 1, entitled “Chapter Six: The Monster”.
Rima and Shawn broke their top five from the episode as well as sharing notes about the episode. Tune in to Stranger Things and Netflix news. Then listen to the letters from the opposite direction Rima and Shawn share the response of the audience.
Follow Rima and Shawn Hawkins in episode 06 of “Chapter Six: The Monster” (Stranger Things S1E6).
Next week Rima and Shawn will cover the Stranger Things episode from the first episode titled “Chapter Seven: The Bathtub”. Eleven look for the will in reverse.
This episode brings you:
Freshly: Freshly why? Always be obsessed with sourcing the highest quality ingredients so that they can make all natural, nutritious foods and deliver them to your doorstep, fresh and ready to eat. Freshly made tasty, healthy and satisfying food.
What you get from Freshly:
1) Fresh delivery of healthy food (never frozen)
2) Always made with all natural ingredients
3) Cooking by chefs with the help of nutritionists
4) Dinner is ready in 3 minutes
5) It is like a personal chef to buy, prepare and cook all the ingredients for you.
)) Comes with details of each fresh food ingredients.
7) The food is delicious
8) This is the smartest service I have ever tried.
)) Wherever you come from or wherever you come from, dinner is prepared minute by minute and prepared by top chefs and nutritionists. You can’t lose it. No mess and no food
10) Come home from the gym and pop the food in the microwave instead of grabbing what my stomach wants and it’s like having a chef in the kitchen.
11) No artificial preservatives, gluten-free foods.
12) Chefs take care of everything for you.
13) Save an hour on one of their fully prepared, healthy meals for dinner
Use promo code “Strange”, and get a 2 week chef-cooked dinner for ড 40. Listeners will receive 20 20 on the first order and 20 20 on the second order.
Follow us on Twitter: Range Strange Text
Like us on Facebook: StrangerTCast
Email Rima and Shawn: StrangerThingsCastPod@gmail.com
Check out Shawn’s other podcast, The Language of Bromans.
And check out Strange Truth and all the other great podcasts at Podcastica.com