WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure is the new attraction of Disney California Adventure. The continued popularity of this Marvel superhero and the accumulated demand for the park closed for a year make this trip in high demand. It adds to the appeal that the trip does not require height, which means the whole family can go together.
Unfortunately, you can’t go to the queue to mount WEB SLINGERS. No queue waiting. Instead, the only way to drive is to get a boarding group.
What is a WEB SLINGERS boarding group?
A boarding group is another name for a virtual queue, meaning it is not a physical line that has to be maintained all day. Your boarding pass, also known as a virtual queue point, must be obtained through the official Disneyland app for iOS or Android phones.
Okay, so grab a seat in line through the Boarding Group system, and then wait for Disney to notify you when it’s time to ride. Sounds easy, right? Unfortunately, the WEB SLINGERS boarding groups at DCA (just like Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland) can finish in a couple of seconds. Your chance to drive evaporates quickly if you are not aware of how the system works prematurely.
In this post we will review a step-by-step guide on how to get a WEB SLINGERS boarding group, but keep in mind this exact same information that can also be used to get an increase in the resistance boarding group.
What you need to get a boarding group:
- The official Disneyland Resort app.
- Valid ticket to the theme park.
- A park reservation for Disney California Adventure for the day of your visit.
- Friends and family tickets have been scanned in advance of the app.
Rules for getting a boarding group:
Rule no. 1: Boarding groups are only available to book TWICE a day.
Disney is currently opening Boarding Group reservations at 7:00 in the morning i 12:00 h
For the 7:00 am opportunity, you can try a boarding group no matter where you are. No need to be in the park; all you need is a valid ticket and park reservation. Remember that to get a reservation at the 7:00 a.m. group, you must have a valid reservation for Disney California Adventure. If you have a park hopper with Disneyland as your starting park, your only chance to get a WEB SLINGERS boarding group will be at 12:00 p.m.
Rule no. 2: You can only get one boarding group per WEB SLINGERS per day.
Unfortunately, you cannot get two boarding groups for WEB SLINGERS on the same day. You also can’t make boarding reservations for Disneyland’s Rise of the Resistance and Disney California Adventure WEING SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure at the same time. PERUT, we assume you were lucky and got a first boarding group for WEB SLINGERS, and that your group number was called before 12:00 pm. If this is the case, you can try an increase in the resistance boarding group at 12.
Rule # 3: If your boarding group includes your family and friends, they must also have a valid park ticket and a park reservation for that day.
All members of your group must have valid theme park tickets and a park reservation on the day you try to get a boarding group. Again, it’s extremely important that you have your group tickets added to the app BEFORE it’s time to get a boarding group.
How to add posts from friends and family to your party:
- In the Disneyland app, tap the three-bar icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click “Tickets and season tickets”
- You should already see your own ticket if you are signed in to the same account you used to purchase the ticket. If not, contact Disney.
- Press the blue button with the “+” sign at the top right of the screen.
- Click “Link tickets and season tickets”.
- Scan your friend / family member’s ticket and it will be added to the app.
- Repeat these steps for the rest of your party members.
Step-by-step guide to getting a WEB SLINGERS Spider-Man boarding group
1. Open the Disneyland app first 7:00 in the morning or 12:00 h Click the three-bar icon at the bottom right of the screen, and then click Virtual Queues.
2. On the “My Queues” screen, click “Join Boarding Group.”
3. On the next screen you will see tabs for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Click on the DCA tab and you will see WEB SLINGERS along with information such as when the next queue opens and the current boarding groups being called. Before it’s time to form a boarding group, you can also confirm your match. This is a way to make sure all members of your group are counted in the app.
Press the “Confirm your party” button and it will take you to the next screen.
4. Continue on this page and be prepared to pull it down to update it when 2-3 seconds pass before 7:00 am or 12:00 noon
Be prepared to click join at exactly 7 in the morning or 12 at night, not at 7:01 and not even at 7:00 and 5 seconds. Every second counts if you want to tour these attractions.
5. When you have updated the screen to 7 or 12, click the “Join” button.
6. Now it’s time to think fast. The next screen will be where you select the party members. Generally all tickets / season tickets valid for the day will be selected automatically. If you’ve done everything right, and all tickets are valid and everyone has the proper park reservations, all you have to do on this screen is scroll quickly to the bottom and press “Join”. This is the screen that catches a lot of people, but you don’t have to spend a lot of time on it. Again, just scroll down and press “Join”. If for some reason a member of your group is missing from this screen, talk to guest services and see what they can do.
7. If you’re fast enough (and the cell phone / Wi-Fi signal was good enough or the Disneyland app didn’t crash, the battery didn’t die and you didn’t get any phone calls, etc.) blessed with the next screen. A coveted WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Boarding Group.
This screen also gives a rough estimate of when your group will be called. We found this estimate to be fairly accurate if the path was not broken or opened late.
If you do not see a boarding group confirmation page, you will see a message stating that all boarding groups are full.
Another tip I wanted to share is that you can have several people in your group trying to get boarding groups. This gives you more than one chance at getting Boarding Group in case something goes wrong on someone’s phone. All you have to do is follow these same steps on each person’s phone. Be sure to add everyone’s tickets to the Disneyland app on each device.
Good luck! Share any tips or strategy to book a boarding group for WEB SLINGERS at Avengers Campus in the comments.
First published on June 24, 2021. Updated on September 21, 2021.