It’s finally time to celebrate Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
Disney has released a lot of new products, new fireworks shows and over 150 food and drinks to celebrate the big day. In an effort to help you break better all to add to your shopping list at Disney World, we’ll break down little by little where to find it all the novelties of each park.
Where to find ALL the 50th anniversary treatments at EPCOT
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Key Lime Tart with toasted meringue, EARidescent shine, sprinkles and chocolate garnish ($ 9)
The EPCOT Experience
- EARidescent Croissant Donut: croissant donut with blue topping and sprinkled ($ 6)
Gelateria Toscana and Via Napoli
- 7-layer cake: 7-layer blue and white cake covered with chocolate ganache and gold dust ($ 15)
La Hacienda de San Angel and Restaurant San Angel Inn
- 50th Anniversary Desserts: A festively decorated chocolate pyramid filled with Mexican chocolate mousse and toffee served on top of a traditional Tres Leches cake and accompanied by ice cream ($ 34)
The Cellier Steakhouse
- Chocolate candy bar: dark chocolate mousse, caramel cookie pieces, milk chocolate shell and chocolate chip cookie cookie ($ 13)
Restaurant of Nine Dragons
- Boba Blue Magic: Homemade Butterfly Pea Flower Ice Cream and Blue Lychee Jelly with Creamy Milk Cork, Blueberry Stuffing, Crispy Tofu and a Fortune Cookie ($ 10.50)
- Yuzu Mousse Cake: Yuzu mousse cake with kinako spring garnished with gold flakes, matcha cream, chocolate rocks and yuzu sauce ($ 18)
Restaurant All Italy and Via Napoli
- Panna Cotta: vanilla and blueberry panna cotta, white chocolate and gold dust ($ 15)
- Mini Bundt Chocolate Cake – Mini Bundt Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache, Sprinkle and Powder Coating with EARidescent Gloss and Chocolate 50th birthday garnish ($ 5.49)
- Lemon Chiffon – Lemon Chiffon Cake with Blueberry Mousse ($ 5.49)
We’ll keep you up to date with prices and more details as these articles are published, so stay tuned to AllEars for the latest news.
Click here for a FULL list of all the new food and drinks coming to Disney World for its 50th anniversary.
Join the AllEars.net newsletter to stay up to date on ALL Disney news. You will also get access to tips, reviews, curiosities and MORE from AllEars. Click here to subscribe.
Do you visit Disney World during your 50th birthday celebrations? Let us know in the comments.