Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary may have brought more than 150 food and drinks to the parks, but there are still MORE limited delicacies in honor of Halloween.
We’ve already given you a look at all the Halloween and fall snacks available at the four Disney parks and now let’s take a look at everything that will be coming to Disney Springs just for the month of October.
Check out all the Disney Springs snacks you can try this month.
Amorette pastry shop
- Haunted Mansion Petit Cake: Chiffon cakes with chocolate and vanilla, with chocolate brownie and diplomatic cream sprinkled with chunks of chocolate coated with sweets and chocolate chips
- Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Roll: Pecan Chiffon Cake, Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling and Chocolate Mousse with Sweet Nutmeg
- Pumpkin Brûlée Cream: Pumpkin custard with brûlé sugar, candied pecans, whipped cream of spices and raspberry blueberry tile
Coca-Cola rooftop bar
- FUNTAween Punch: fanta orange, plain orange, crushed cherries and cream
- StrawScary Float and BlueScary Float with ice cream
Disney’s Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co.
Please note that mobile orders are now available here.
- Minnie Witch Caramel Apple
- Mickey Mummy Marshmallow
- Mickey Halloween Marshmallow
- Pumpkin species fudge
- Pumpkin spice muffin
- Mickey’s Halloween cupcake
- Minnie’s Halloween cupcake
- Mickey Candy corn sugar cookie
- Mickey spider web sugar cookie
- Treated “Pumpkin Pie” Sliced Rice Cereal
- Mickey Pumpkin Crushed Rice Cereal Deal
- Jack Skellington Caramel Apple
- Treaty of Crushed Rice Cereals by Jack Skellington
Daisies on the dock
- Jack O’Lantern: black rum, rum, white rum, three-second liqueur with orange flavor, orange juice, lemonade and pomegranate float
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Gluten-free and vegan Halloween cupcakes and brownies: vanilla and chocolate cupcakes and chocolate brownies covered with vanilla icing and decorated with spooky designs
- Gluten-free, gluten-free Halloween sugar cookie kit: six sugar-skull-shaped cookies, six icing-shaped, purple, orange, and white pumpkin cookies, and sprinkle
- Gluten-free and vegan custom cakes: available by reservation only; Call (855) GOBABYCAKES for more information
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Cold pumpkin brew with spices
- The Great Pumpkin Donut: Chubby yeast donut with vanilla icing, black and orange sprinkles and topped with butter cream with corn and pumpkin-shaped marshmallow sweets (Available only from October 25 to 31)
- Marshmallows of pumpkin species
- Caramel Chocolate Skulls: 65% dark chocolate skulls stuffed with caramel ganache
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ganache Squares: pumpkin, spices and Italian espresso with milk chocolate
- Mickey Mummy Piñata: 65% sphere of dark chocolate full of sweets
- Sister Elixir Cocoa Bomb: Dark chocolate cauldron filled with a mixture of hot cocoa and green marshmallows covered with an edible image of the Sanderson Sisters and a chocolate broom stirrer (available October 19-31)
Hangar by Jock Lindsey
- Witch flight: whiskey, white grape juice, lime juice and bittersweet with flavors of green apple, orange-tangerine and blackberry
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Pumpkin Pie Latte: pumpkin pie syrup, milk and espresso (available hot or ice cream)
- Harvest Chai Latte: Pumpkin Cake Syrup and Chai Tea (available hot or ice cream)
- Happy harvest blend, fearless pumpkin making, Apple coffee — and always packaged
- Ask your barista to cover your drink or donut with new Disney and fall-inspired designs
- The Frankenstein Cookie: almost ½-pound limited edition cookie filled with chocolates, chocolate sandwich cookies and M & M’s
- Frankenstein’s Bride Cookie: Limited Edition gairebé-Kilo Cookie Filled with White Chocolate, Golden Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and M & M’s
- Frankencake: three layers of chocolate cake, cookies and butter cream, layers of M&M and spooky reverse ganache
- Black Magic Martini: grapefruit vodka, lemon, agave and grape boba
- Twisted pumpkin cocktail: vodka, liqueurs Bowls and liqueurs of pumpkin spices and homemade lychee syrup.
- Vampire’s Kiss: sparkling wine and raspberry red cocktail
Splitsville dining room
- Black cauldron – Blackberry vodka, blackberries, apple liqueur, activated charcoal and fresh lemon juice
- Poison Apple: apple whiskey, spicy whiskey, apple cider and golden glitter with dried apple garnish
- Black Velvet: a touch on a Red Velvet classic, this decadent dark chocolate cake is topped with chocolate ganache smoothie and a modern black dot (available October 11-17)
- Double stuffed OREO: rich chocolate stuffed and topped with orange and vanilla butter cream with Halloween orange OREO cookie crust and an OREO edge with a black bat (available October 18-31)
- Bewitched: A rolled red velvet cake with a Halloween-inspired decoration by Fancy Sprinkles (available October 25-31)
- Trick or Treat: a Belgian dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing, topped with a variety of sweets, including Twix, Kit Kat, Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and mini M&M (pre-orders available from October 25 to 26; collection and delivery available from October 30 to 31)
Terralina Italian handicrafts
- Crisp Apple Martini: vodka cocktail with apple fruit flavors and crunchy sparkling wine
Fly the ice cream
- Pumpkin Waffle: Pumpkin Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin cannoli: crispy pastry shell stuffed with a sweet cream made with ricotta cheese
- Float Jack-O-Lantern: vanilla ice cream, fanta orange. and whipped cream
- S’mores Pumpkin Cookie Sandwich: freshly baked blackberry cookies with pumpkin ice cream
- Mocha Caramel Bombolato – Coffee ice cream, chocolate chips. and caramel sauce on a hot Italian Donut
So, be sure to head to Disney Springs this month to grab some of these limited time meals. And, stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney news and updates.
Check out more of Halloween snacks at Disney World HERE!
Join the AllEars.net newsletter to stay up to date on ALL Disney news. You will also get access to tips, reviews, curiosities and MORE from AllEars. Click here to subscribe.
What snack do you want to try? Let us know in the comments.