Welcome to your first daily recap of what’s new on Netflix where we got several new releases to cover today and a few that we couldn’t cover over the weekend.
Nothing seems fancy to you today? More coming soon on Netflix and very strong this week, especially in the new TV series titled You Season 3 is coming to Netflix on Friday.
The best new movies and shows on Netflix for October 11th
Shameless (ason tu 11)
Article: Comedy, drama
Cast: Amy Rasum, William H. Massey, Ethan Katkowski
Author: Paul Abbott, John Wells
Runtime: 46 minutes
The four-time Emmy-winning showtime series, based on UK comedy, closes with its eleventh season. The series follows dysfunctional families living on the poverty line in Chicago.
For many, you’ve been growing up with this family for over a decade now, and in the 11th season you’re swinging one last time with the Gallaghers before the final credit crawl.
There are now 134 episodes available on Netflix, which starts counting down to when the show will finally end.
Going in style (2017)
Article: Comedy, Crime
Director: Jack Braff
Cast: Michael Kane, Alan Arkin, Ann-Margaret
Author: Theodore Melfi, Edward Cannon
Runtime: 96 minutes
The biggest new movie highlight of the week is the trio of huge stars including this comedy starring Alan Arkin (The Cominsky Method), Michael Kane and Morgan Freeman.
Here’s what you can expect from the movie:
“Frauded from their pensions, three lifelong friends conspired to commit a bank robbery. But they have to stay one step ahead of the FBI. ”
The reviews for it were horrible when it was first published but the audience score was much more favorable. If you never had a chance to watch, you can now do so with your Netflix subscription.
Occupation: Rain (2020)
Article: Action, sci-fi
Director: Luke Spark
Cast: Dan Ewing, Temuera Morrison, Daniel Gillis
Author: Luke Spark, Dale Dye, Felix Williamson
Runtime: 128 minutes
As we first reported, Netflix is the SVOD home for the profession: rain for the next few years.
The sci-fi thriller from Australia is set shortly after the first occupation movie (no longer streaming on Netflix) and is set after an alien attack and watching a resistance group fight for the future of mankind.
Full list of new releases on Netflix on October 11, 2021
Note: those marked with asterisks have been added over the weekend.
3 new movies added today
- Going In Style (2017) -PG-13- English
- Funny: Chapter 2 (2013) * -PG-1 – When the English-Lambert family struggles to cope with their son’s recent evil spirit, Father Josh must face his own horrible childhood.
- Occupation: Rain (2020) * – And – English
4 new TV series have been added today
- Blue Period (Season 1 – New Episode Weekly) Netflix Original * -TV-1 – Troubled by Japanese-life, popular high school Yatora Yaguchi plunges into the beautiful yet unbroken world of art after finding inspiration in a painting.
- Japan Sync: People of Hope (Season 1 – New Episode Weekly) * -TV-PG-Japanese-In 2023, in the face of the threat of rising sea levels in the Canto region, bureaucrats and journalists are caught up in corruption, panic and truth.
- Shameless (ason tu 11) -TV-MA-English
- Baby-Sitters Club (Season 2) Netflix Original -TV-PG-English-Ann M. Martin’s favorite books get a modern update in this series that follows a group of girlfriends and their hometown child rearing business.
Top 10 Movies and TV Shows on Netflix for October 11, 2021
|2||Maid||There is someone inside your house|
|3||In my block||Titanic|
|4||Midnight mass||My little pony: a new generation|
|6||Cockmelon||Pokemon The Movie: Secrets of the Jungle|
|7||List of prohibited items||Honest brother|
|8||Pretty smart||Borrow something|
|9||The Great British Back Off||Karate kid|
|10||Impossible baking||Don’t be a danger to South Central when drinking Hood’s juice|