This year, for the holiday season, the EPCOT Holiday Festival, guests will be able to celebrate with holiday kitchens, seasonal storytellers from 11 nations around the world, the holiday cookie walk and yes, a once again, the Processional Candlelight.
Yes, that’s right! The Candlelight Procession will return once again. Every night, a famous narrator tells the Christmas story and tells the biblical story of a savior born in Bethlehem. In the production there are agitating songs of hope and joy performed by the orchestra and the crowded choir. This year’s celebrity narrators include:
- From November 29 to December 1: Chita Rivera
- December 2-4: Jodi Benson
- December 5-7: Alton Fitzgerald White
- December 11 to December 13: Lisa Ling
- December 23-25: Steven Curtis Chapman
- December 26-28: Blair Underwood
- December 29-30: Pat Sajak
More names will be added in the coming weeks. In addition, processional dinner packages also return by candlelight and can be booked online from October 26th.
Holiday Kitchens will also return. There will be recipes from around the world, such as slow roasted turkey and holiday pot cake, pumpkin gingerbread cake and mint cups. A new offering for 2021 will be Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen, which will feature fire-roasted chestnuts and cinnamon-glazed almonds and cashews.
Holiday kitchens for 2021 include:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
Enjoy traditional dishes reminiscent of Grandma’s cuisine at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Pavilion of Germany
Enjoy exciting holiday placements and refreshing drinks at the German Pavilion.
- Chestnut cuisine and happy holidays – Near the port of entry – NEW!
It offers cinnamon nuts and holiday drinks.
- The Donut Box: Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
Enjoy some holiday joy when you try one of our seasonal-themed fritters
- Holiday home dessert: near the port of entry
This stand will offer dessert of holly, hot cocoa and more.
- Holiday sweets and candies: near the port of entry
Here, try tasty desserts and festive sips that are sure to top the “cute” list.
- The Chaim! Holiday cuisine: between the pavilions of Morocco and France
Have classic delicatessen with a touch of New York style.
- The Christmas Kitchen Christmas Market – Pavilion of France
This stand will offer special cocktails, wine and specialties from the French Pavilion.
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near the port of entry
Enjoy festive food and drinks from the Hawaiian Islands.
- Les Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion
Celebrate it with mariachi dancing and eating south of the border at the Mexican Pavilion.
- It Some Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion
Enjoy festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Tangier Cafeteria: Flavors of the Medina – Pavilion of Morocco
This stand will offer delicious kebabs and cocktails.
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Pavilion Italy
Take in the seasonal flavors of the world’s most beloved food and drink at the Italy Pavilion.
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Enjoy dishes and libations from the Great White North at the Canada Pavilion.
- Funnel Cake: Between the American Adventure Pavilion
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a holiday classic: the pumpkin funnel cake.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company: all EPCOT
Greet the season with the usual selection of coffees, as well as a delicious holiday-themed treat.
- Advanced soft drinks: between the China and Germany pavilions
Don’t miss the surprise of this year’s holiday: the coconut-pineapple cake with DOLE Whip. (Sorry, I guess now it’s no surprise.)
- Port of supply – Showcase Plaza
Savor the flavor of the holiday poutine and toast the season with specials such as Coquito Soft-serve, also available with spicy rum.
The holiday cookie walk will return. Buy five cookies, such as the delicious SNICKERS®-Doodle cookie made with SNICKERS bars or the tasty Wrinkled Chocolate cookie made with dark chocolate DOVE®, at any of the official Cookie Stroll sites listed on the Festival Passport and collect a matching stamp . Once you’ve collected all five stamps, bring your passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a special cookie.
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunting Expedition will be a fun family activity for guests of all ages. Search for festive traditions that Olaf has gathered from all over the world. Buy the map and stickers at certain festival merchandise locations until stocks run out.
This year will also return the holiday boat tour with Living with the land. Enjoy a leisurely cruise and watch the flickering holiday light screens through the greenhouses.
EPCOT Festival of the Holidays is available with valid theme park entry and park reservation for the same date.
The EPCOT Festival will take place from November 26 to December 30.