Disney World officially reopened in July 2020, more than a year ago. While the parks were open, there were initially many WDW elements that remained closed after reopening. For example, Port Orleans resorts are just opening their doors this month. Almost everything has resumed operations, but there are still some Walt Disney World features that remain closed, including:
- All-Star Sports Complex. This hotel was scheduled to reopen on December 9, 2021, but opening has been delayed and no specific date has been set yet. The other All-Stars are already operational.
- Tea room overlooking the garden, Grand Floridian complex
- Akershus, Norwegian Pavilion, Epcot. Akershus is currently used as a salon for Florida Blue Healthcare users and employees.
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall, Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- ESPN Club, Boardwalk resort
- Flying Fish, Boardwalk complex
- Jiko, Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Monsieur Paul, pavilion of France, Epcot
- Restaurant Marrakech, pavilion of Morocco, Epcot
- Spyglass Grill, Caribbean beach resort
- Storybook at Artist Point Restaurant, Wilderness Lodge
- Takumi-Tei, Japan Pavilion, Epcot
- Turf Club, Saratoga Springs resort
- Victoria & Albert’s, Grand Floridian complex
- Top of the World Lounge, Bay Lake Tower resort
- Typhoon lagoon. This whole water park is not open.
- Walt Disney World Railroad, Magic Kingdom
- Enchanted tales with Belle, Magic Kingdom
- Star Wars Launch Bay, Hollywood Studios
- Greetings from traditional characters in all locations (some modified meetings and welcome messages will return in November)
- Journey of the Little Mermaid, Hollywood Studios
- Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Hollywood Studios (expected return date is December 19, 2021)
- Finding Nemo: The Musical (a reinvented version will return sometime in 2022)
- Fantasmic, Hollywood Studios
- Festival of Fantasy Parade, Magic Kingdom
- Tram parking
- Delivery of packages to the complex and to the front of the theme parks
- Disney dining plan
- Tables in Wonderland
Tours, special events and others
- Currently, all non-VIP tours are not operational, including Backstage Magic, Behind the Seeds, Caring for Giants, Family Magic Tour, Keys to the Kingdom, DiveQuest, Undiscovered Future World, Wild Africa Trek and more.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (all locations)
- Harmony Hairdressing
- Pirate adventure cruises
- Senses Spas (all locations)
- Hoop Dee Doo Music Magazine, Fort Wilderness
- Spirit of Aloha Luau, Polynesian village complex
- Backyard BBQ, Fort Wilderness
Which items would you like to see come back more? Let us know in the comments.