We’re in that weird part of the year when it’s Halloween and Christmas at Disney World.
Plus, it’s still the 50th anniversary celebration, which means we’re practically celebrating all three events at once! And while we have a snack in the parks, we also try to keep up Disney World menu updates to keep you informed of what is changing at the resort. And now we warn you: now an iconic snack is missing!
So with the updates!
Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Pattern dining room
There is a small change to the beer menu at Skipper Canteen: Tusker Lager has been removed.
We also saw some changes in the Wines menu:
- REMOVED: High Malbec Ants, Bellingham Chenin White, i Rest and peace Cabernet Sauvignon
- ADDED: Chakalaka species route per $ 53 per bottle, $ 15 per glass
- ADDED: Black Pearl Gold Cabernet Sauvignon per $ 49 per bottle, $ 12 per glass
Read our review of Skipper Canteen
Some desserts have been changed at the Plaza: The restaurant Author’s chocolate cake i Brownie Sundae have been removed from the menu.
But the Banana Split original is back! This is a ripe banana and three scoops of ice cream (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) topped with hot fudge, strawberry sauce, crushed pineapple, chopped walnuts, whipped cream and a cherry for $ 10.
Here is the latest review of the Plaza restaurant
Rose and Crown pub and dining room
If you want to check some flights in the Rose and Crown dining room, you should know that the selections have changed and that three flights have been removed: Single Malta Flight, Johnnie Walker Flight, i Macallan’s flight.
These are the only changes here, though.
Read our latest Rose And Crown review
Beaches and Cream
We have more changes in the Wines part of the Beaches and Cream menu. Benvoli Pinot Grigio i Columbia Crest H3 Merlot both have been removed.
However, three new wines have been added: Pinot Grigio Wine Glass, Chardonnay Wine Glass, i Glass Of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine.
Read our review of the 50th Anniversary Beach and Cream smoothie
The one in Narcoossee
In Narcoossee, he Accompanying seasonal vegetables Surf & Turf i Cute fillet they are now Roasted rainbow vegetables.
Too, Meeker FroZin was removed from the wine list.
Read our most recent review of Narcoosse’s
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
The French Quarter of Port Orleans reopens October 28th, and before this opening, we saw MANY menu changes at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory. On the breakfast menu, the Mickey shaped donuts have been removed. Say what?!?!?!?! Don’t worry, though. They appear on the lunch and dinner menus!
Here’s what else has changed:
- “Easy” breakfast, french toast, western tortilla, chocolate pancakes, mixed berry pancakes, homemade vanilla pancakes, whole grain croissant breakfast sandwich, i Cookies and sauce with eggs
- ADDED: Continental breakfast – Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt of blueberries, bananas and a croissant for $ 7.49
- ADDED: Breakfast Bagel Sandwich – Eggs, bacon and American cheese in bagel for $ 6.79
- ADDED: Egg and cheese bagel sandwich – Eggs and American cheese in bagel for $ 5.79
- ADDED: Rewards dish – Scrambled eggs, Mickey waffle, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage and waffle for $ 11.29
- ADDED: American dish – Scrambled eggs, potatoes for breakfast, bacon and sausage for $ 8.59
- ADDED: Glazed Donut per $ 1.99
- ADDED: Herbal Mickey-shaped waffles – Served with roasted potatoes for $ 9.99
- ADDED: Oatmeal at night – Oats, chia seeds, agave syrup, coconut milk, blueberries and walnuts (herbal) for $ 5.29
And the children’s breakfast menu is also a little different now:
- REMOVED: Breakfast toast, French toast, i Pancakes
- ADDED: Scrambled eggs – Served with Dannon Danimals smoothie and apple slices with small low-fat milk or small DASANI bottled water. Comply with Disney nutrition guidelines Complete meals without substitutions $ 6.49
- ADDED: Mickey shaped waffles – Served with Dannon Danimals smoothie, apple slices and a small low-fat milk or small DASANI bottled water for $ 6.49
And breakfast drinks have also changed:
- REMOVED: Cappuccino, espresso, chicory coffee, i Coffee with milk
- ADDED: French vanilla ice cream per $ 4.79
- ADDED: Mocha Ice Cream Coffee per $ 4.79
We’ll just say – almost all the most unique items, such as donuts, chicory coffee and cafe au lait they are no longer on the breakfast menu; we really hope they come back soon.
See Yehaa Bob’s return to Disney-Riverside’s Port Orleans
These are all changes we’ve seen this week, but we’ll keep checking and keep you posted!
What do you think of these menu changes? Let us know in the comments!