Our special series on the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort continues today with an exciting look aside from the EARidescent magic you can now discover at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Whether it’s the iconic Hollywood Tower Hotel that shines like a magnificent beacon of magic, delicious sips and bites of celebration or merchandise for the 50th anniversary celebration, Disney’s Hollywood Studios shines like never before, inviting you to experiment. new and unpublished offers. .
Disney chefs and mixologists have created an amazing line of celebration candies made especially for the 50th anniversary celebration. The sips and bites are full of color, whimsical and a touch of EARidescent brilliance, and here’s where you can find every treat at Disney Hollywood Studios:
Coffee Trolley Car
- Glimmer and Shimmer pineapple mousse: golden pineapple mousse on a toasted coconut crunch with caramel cream and matcha sponge cake
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Filet Mignon with Walt’s Hash topped with an Egg (how Walt liked it!)
- 50th Celebration Baked Alaska: Layers of strawberry and basil sorbet, vanilla ice cream and sponge cake topped with toasted meringue and caramelized brownie bites
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, Animation Bar
- Shimmer over the Moon: moonshine apple pie, amaretto, falernum, pineapple juice and club soda served with a shiny souvenir cube
ABC Police Station
- Chocolate Mousse: Dark chocolate and raspberry mousse, chocolate and almond cake and a layer of crunchy hazelnuts and whipped chocolate and hazelnut cheesecake.
- Apple pie with caramel: cheesecake and caramel cake mousse with spices, apple powder with gold and served on an apple and cinnamon cake.
Backlot Express and Fairfax fare
- Glimmer and Shimmer Blondie: sticky toffee and toasted coconut blondie with salted caramel butter cream and festive gold nuggets
- Glimmer and Shimmer Funnel Cake: Funnel cake with cookies and cream and soft vanilla ice cream topped with golden and sprinkled cookies
Rosie’s All-American Café
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios 50th Anniversary Sandwich Cookie: Celebrate 50th Anniversary with a Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Jam and Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie
Coffee Trolley Car
- Pumpkin Mousse: Milk and chai chocolate mousse stuffed with pumpkin bread on a chocolate chip cookie and vanilla butter cream
Inside and around the park
- Churros Glimmer and Shimmer
- Mickey Glimmer and Shimmer Brownie: Mickey’s chocolate brownie with bright splashes of celebration
To view all of the 50th anniversary food and beverage offerings on your mobile device, click here to download the My Disney Experience app or click here to view it at Disneyworld.com.
During the 50th anniversary celebration, the icons of the Walt Disney World Resort theme park are also being transformed into magnificent Beacons of Magic at night, inviting everyone to come and celebrate. And at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the iconic Hollywood Tower Hotel is a sight to behold!
This magical destination is brilliant and evokes the brilliance and brilliance of the golden age of imagination and adventure!
In the park, you can also find the “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection,” with each statue paying homage to the last 50 years of Walt Disney World as it introduces us to the next 50 years.
The beautiful golden statues at Disney’s Hollywood Studios include R2-D2 and BB-8 fan favorites, Woody and Bo Peep, Sebastian and Flounder, Joe Gardener, Edna Mode and Frozone. When you find the “Disney Fab 50” in the park, be sure to take a photo and share it on social media with # DisneyWorld50.
For the 18-month celebration, dazzling decorations and magical touches can be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney teams have created all sorts of new decorations that glow and shine throughout the day and into the night!
Also, be sure to look up and down in the park for even more EARidescent magic! Balloons have been a favorite of guests since day one at the Walt Disney World Resort and for the 50th anniversary celebration, you can enjoy special bouquets of bright balloons like never before at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
During your next visit, pick up a guide map of the special edition park created for the 50th anniversary celebration. The Disney Hollywood Studios guide map includes the Hollywood Tower hotel on the cover and includes great information on all the celebratory food and drinks, special merchandise and more!
And don’t forget that there’s even more magic to discover at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, an exciting and constantly evolving destination where you’ll let your adventure begin! From amazing attractions like Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway to experiences outside this galaxy in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and whimsical fun at Toy Story Land, excitement awaits every turn.
As we continue to celebrate our 50th anniversary at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, be sure to follow #DisneyWorld50 on social media and see all of our stories on our special Everything Walt Disney World 50th page.