If you haven’t heard it yet, this is your last chance to take part in the live events starring Jim Hill and our own Len Testa. This weekend, November 12-15, the two theme park experts and extraordinary podcasters will participate in various events at and around Disney World.
This event is hosted by our Storybook Destinations friends, so you know it’s going to be a lot of fun. If you want a last minute trip and are looking for a hotel, you can also contact us at TouringPlans Travel to book. If you are a local and would like to attend one or more of the following meetings, take action now. It’s almost literally your last chance.
There are several events (listed below) that are available to everyone at lower prices if you book a room with TouringPlans and both Jim Hill and Len Testa will be at the events, although Len will only be joining on Sunday. This is the current calendar, subject to change:
Friday, November 12th
- 14:00 – 19:00 Check-in at the BoardWalk Convention Center
- 18:00 – Meeting in Abracadabar at Disney’s BoardWalk
Saturday, November 13th
- 11:00 AM – Group Lunch with Jim at Homecomin ‘at Disney Springs – $ 85 ($ 75 if booking a room with TouringPlans)
- 13:00 – Walking tour of Disney Springs ($ 10 headset rental if you join us after lunch)
- 15:00 – Hunting of the cart
- 5pm – Drink meeting at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs
Sunday, November 14th
- 10:00 am – Buddy Baker Brunch at GM Lounge on Test Track at EPCOT with Jim and Len – $ 150 ($ 125 if booking a room with TouringPlans)
- 15:00 – Live podcast recording with Jim and Len at the Contemporary Resort with snacks: $ 100 ($ 75 if booking a room with TouringPlans)
- 20:00 – Disney Christmas Party Very Merriest After Hours (prices to be determined)
Monday, November 15th
- 10:00: Farewell meeting at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew at Disney Springs
* All events are non-refundable, unless Disney has to cancel the events and provide us with a refund.