The smell of popcorn fills your living room. You and your family are curled up on the couch in a luxurious blanket and matching Disney pajamas, while your eyes are glued to your favorite Disney + holiday programming on TV. I just described the perfect way to spend the holidays together or what ?!
It’s season to play all your Disney + holiday favorites, and there’s no better gift for your loved ones than a valid subscription card for a 12-month Disney + subscription at one of Parks ’next commercial locations or at shopDisney.com:
- Magical Kingdom – Emporium, Ye Olde Christmas, Space Mountain Shop
- Epcot – Creations, Disney Traders
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Mickey’s of Hollywood, Keystone Clothiers
- Disney’s animal kingdom – Discovery Trading Company, Mercantile Island, Mombasa Marketplace
- Disney Springs – World of Disney, SW Galactic Outpost
- Hotels in Walt Disney World Resort – Bayview Gifts (Contemporary), Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s Art of Animation
- Disneyland – Emporium, Star Traders
- Disney California Adventure Park – Elias & Co., Super Store
- Disney Downtown District– World of Disney, Star Wars Trading Post
Starting this week, subscribers can find all of their favorite episodes, movies, shorts and holiday specials in the new holiday collection. Celebrate your holiday at home with new and classic content such as “Home Sweet Home Alone”, “Soul” from Disney and Pixar, “Frozen”, “Home Alone”, “The Nightmare Before Christmas”, “The Santa Clause” and many more. In honor of its 25th anniversary, fans can also watch the festive classic “Jingle All the Way” streaming now on Disney +. The new original Disney Channel movie “Christmas … Again ?!” will also be available on Friday, December 3 on the streaming service. The following is a complete list of content included in this year’s holiday collection now available to all Disney + subscribers: https://www.disneyplus.com/editorial/happy-holidays
These subscription cards are for only new or inactive subscribers. The 12-month subscription will begin once the guest enters the activation code on the disneyplus.com website.
- Each card has a unique code that can be redeemed online at DisneyPlus.com/redeemcard.
- Disney + subscription cards are not discountable, non-refundable, and lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- Subscription card sales are subject to standard item purchase limits (two per).
With all this programming, there is enough holiday joy to last all season … and beyond! Between the new originals and the fans ’favorite classics, I can’t decide what makes me most excited to see these parties. Luckily, you don’t have to! Get your valid subscription card for a 12-month Disney + subscription today! #SeasonsStreamings for everyone!