It’s such a lovely time of year at Disneyland Resort Hotels, where the holiday season offers whimsical flowers, traditional garnishes and touches of pure Disney magic, just steps from Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Disneyland District. Downtown Disney!
Here are some of the very special and brilliant ways in which guests can enjoy a holiday visit:
- Holiday decoration: At Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, the lobby shines with a holiday tree adorned with an underwater theme with blue, green and silver decorations and a bright garland with shells and starfish. The modern mid-century Disneyland Hotel welcomes guests with vintage-inspired art on the lobby wall and arch of the pool. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa it bears its majestic, towering tree with ornaments inspired by the early California Arts & Crafts movement.
- Great gingerbread house and holiday treats: One of the highlights of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is the hotel’s gingerbread replica. With 7 feet tall and 12 feet wide, the structure is created from over 600 pounds of gingerbread, 600 pounds of powdered sugar, 250 pounds of fondant and 1 pound of pixie powder, plus 25 Mickeys hidden. Nearby, collect sweets such as Mickey’s Christmas cookies in the lobby holiday cart.
- Santa and carols: Santa Claus will visit every Disneyland Resort hotel from November 25 to December 24, 2021, and hotel guests are encouraged to share their wishes with St. Nick. Guests will also be delighted to hear the cheerful sounds of the bell singers at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa from November 25, 2021 to January 9, 2022, and the holiday singers strolling through the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier. Hotel from 15 to 25 December. , 2021.
- La La La La Spa: Al nou Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, guests of any of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels will be able to enjoy a spa treatment during the holidays, from November 26, 2021 to January 3, 2022. Candy Cane Lane Foot Treatment uses a refreshing soak of cocoa mint feet, an exfoliant and a mint massage to soothe and invigorate feet and legs. He Massage Under the Signature Tree uses personalized massage techniques combined with the aroma of spruce, California lemon, wild mint and a touch of eucalyptus for pure relaxation. *
- Give a 2022 getaway: Save up to 25% off selected rooms with a magical new offer at a Disneyland Resort hotel for stays from January 3, 2022 to April 7, 2022, if booked before March 17, 2022 ** .
We look forward to welcoming you to the spirit of the season!
*At this time, all spa guests must wear approved facials throughout their visit, regardless of vaccination status. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for more important information before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
** Savings based on the discount price of the same room in the same hotel during most nights from Sunday to Thursday from 22/01/22 to 7/04/22. Reservation from 11/18/21 to 03/17/22; the trip must be completed on 8/4/22. The types of premium rooms included in the offer are the Premium, Deluxe and Woods / Garden / Courtyard rooms; select concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites. Not valid in pre-booked rooms. Prior reservation required. Subject to availability, as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. It does not include applicable fees and taxes. Limit of two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions per room apply. Not valid in combination with other discounts or hotel offers. Subject to restrictions and changes or cancellations without notice. An entry to the theme park and a reservation at the same theme park are required for the same date and the same park to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee access to the theme park. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information before visiting Disneyland® Resort that includes updates on the use of masquerades.