If you’ve been visiting Disney World or Disneyland for the past year, you may have noticed that a select number of stores have begun to include a new mobile payment system.
This system helps you save time by skipping paylines, and instead manages your entire purchase in My Disney Experience and the Disneyland app!
Disney has just announced that additional stores at both Disney World and Disneyland Resort will begin implementing their mobile payment system! The following Disney World stores are currently offering mobile payment or will soon be offering mobile payment:
- Disney World to Disney Springs
- EPCOT design shop
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park (NEW)
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (PROVIAMENT)
- Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (PROVIAMENT)
And the following Disneyland Resort stores are currently offering mobile payment or will soon offer mobile payment:
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd., China Closet and Plaza Point at Disneyland Park
- Emporium at Disneyland Park
- Pioneer Mercantile and Bonanza Outfitters at Disneyland Park (NEW)
- The Star Trader at Disneyland Park (NEW)
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure
- WEB Providers for Disney California Adventure (NEW)
- Knick’s Knacks at Disney California Adventure (NEW)
- World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District
Stay tuned for QR codes at these locations to learn how you can use mobile payment to spend less time online and more time with your new memories! Stay tuned for the latest Disney World and Disneyland Resort news and updates before your next vacation.
Click here to read about a new super unique photo shoot at EPCOT!
Have you already used mobile payment at Disney World or Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net newsletter to stay up to date with ALL the breaking Disney news! You’ll also have access to AllEars tips, reviews, curiosities, and MORE! Click here to subscribe!