If you’re going to Disney World or Disneyland this holiday season, you’re in for a treat (literally!).
Parks and resorts have been filled with food and drinks for a limited time and we’ve been trying them all out. But not only do you have to wait for more mint and gingerbread if you visit soon, there are also TWO restaurants reopening and more menu changes to consider. So that’s why We take a look at ALL the new menu items you can find on your next trip!
Check out the latest menu updates below!
Menu updates 12/06/2021
House of the village of Pinocchio
- ADDED! Black Forest Cheesecake (available until January 9)
The ice maker
- ADDED! Gingerbread ice cream and Christmas macaroni
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
50’s Prime Time Cafe
- RE-ADDED! Fried cheese with herbs and garlic
Disney’s animal kingdom
Island of Java
- ADDED! Island sunset cocktail
Local Yak and Yeti Cafes
- ADDED! Sailfish Brewing Company Beers
Barbecue Flame Tree
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- ADDED! “Brew Year’s Eve” (available December 31)
- ADDED! Red Ale pinch bread
- ADDED! Crispy apple pie donut
- ADDED! For a limited time Bacon and Blue Burger
Coca-Cola rooftop bar
- ADDED! December drink
- ADDED! Pointsettia Spritz
- ADDED! Hot mint cocoa
- ADDED! Holiday Deals: Christmas Cookie Cupcake (available November 26-January 2), Gingerbread Cupcake (available November 29-December 26), Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake (available November 29-December 26), Snow Cute Vanilla Cupcake (available November 29-December 26), Santa Baby Red Velvet Cupcake (available November 29-December 26), Kir Royale Cupcake (available December 27-January 2)
- ADDED! Iced S’mores Macchiato, Cranberry Mimosa and Hot Toddy for Two (all available December 12-January 8)
- ADDED! Hot Toddy for Two (available December 12-January 8)
Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- ADDED! Sangria of mistletoe, Cruz de Galicia, toasted espresso martini (all available from December 12 to January 8)
- ADDED! Eggnog Cupcake, Christmas Brownie Bites
Boatwright Dining Room
Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- ADDED! Orange Bird Holiday Citrus Swirl (available December 12-January 7)
- ADDED! Merry Merry Melon (available December 12-January 7)
- ADDED! Mint smoothie (available December 12-January 7)
Salt and straw
- ADDED! Flavors of the Holiday Series: Dwanta Teremana-tipped Egg Gnocchi, Mint Cocoa, Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Crispy Almond with Salted Ganache, The Great Cookie Swap
- ADDED! for the happiest nights: lentil chili (herbal)
We update our Disney World menus very often! But if you’re looking for the latest changes to a restaurant, there’s an easy way to do it. Just click “Click here to see recent changes” on the date of the last update on the menu page, and you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rating and Review section here.
Take a look at 5 things to do at Disney World for LAST time this month!
Join the AllEars.net newsletter to stay up to date with ALL the breaking Disney news! You’ll also have access to tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE from AllEars! Click here to subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World snack? Let us know in the comments!