There are a lot Ways to Call the New Year If You’re Visiting Disney World This Year!
At Disney Springs you can choose to dine at restaurants with exclusive holiday menus, try desserts for a limited time, and more. Or, if you go to the parks, you can enjoy exclusive delicacies, merchandise and activities. I, now there’s another way to celebrate without a ticket to the park (though it will actually cost you MORE)!
Disney’s Contemporary Resort will host A Golden New Year’s Eve in Wine Country at California Grill activated December 31, 2021 from 19:30 to 12:30 and will feature a number of exclusive offers.
California Grill dining halls will become the wine country of California with twinkling lights and lush vegetation, an “eclectic classic” ia dance floor. And entertainment will include a photo op inspired by the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World, a hand game wizard, a traveling violinist, DJ, i meet and greet with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Baby Year New Donald.
And of course, there will also be plenty of food and drink to enjoy all night long! In the Napa Room, you can find wine pairings and tailor-made cocktails and there will be several food stations in the restaurant which include:
- Refrigerated snack station with a chilled seafood bar, a caviar station with potato blinis, smoked beef tartare and golden beet salad and chilled sweet cane.
- Wood burning station with Perigord Black Winter Pizza and Duck Char Sui Bao
- Sushi station with a variety of maki, sashimi, nigiri and a collection of original sushi creations
- Hot seafood station with lobster ravioli, grilled jumbo scallops and grilled tuna there.
- Grill and rotisserie with grilled pork and grilled beef steak in oak with truffle sauce and Rohan duck breast 2 ways
- Sweets from our pastry chefs at Disney’s Contemporary Resort with 5 magic bites: 50 Years of Making, Banana Butterscotch Buzz, Valrhona Melted Lava Cake and Florida Citrus Cream.
- And more!
Plus, the night will end with one exclusive view of Magic Kingdom’s New Year’s fireworks show.
A golden New Year’s Eve at Wine Country at California Grill Coast $ 700 per person i Reservations can now be made by calling (407) 824-2013. Please note that full payment must be paid at the time of booking and cancellations must be made by December 30th in order to receive a refund.
We’ll keep an eye out for the most special ways to celebrate New Year at Disney World, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest news!
Check out what to expect at Disney World on New Year’s Eve
Join the AllEars.net newsletter to stay up to date with ALL the breaking Disney news! You’ll also have access to tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE from AllEars! Click here to subscribe!
Have you ever celebrated New Year’s Eve at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!