Tokyo Disney Resort® has announced that a new special event, called “Totally Minnie Mouse”, will be held from January 18 to March 30, 2022.
Featuring both Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park, Minnie Mouse-themed entertainment, merchandise and themed food will be available exclusively during the event.
Minnie Mouse fans can enjoy the “Minnie & Friends Greeting Parade: Totally Minnie Mouse” at Tokyo Disneyland.
It will run up to 2 times a day, and Minnie Mouse and her Disney friends will welcome you with entertainment, music and costumes from Minnie’s previous appearances at Tokyo Disneyland.
It will also change the themes for the duration of the event:
- Cheerful Minnie Mouse (January 18-February 13): with the songs “Minnie Mouse” and “Minnie Oh! Greetings with Minnie.” Participating characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Chip and Dale.
- Dreaming Minnie Mouse (February 14-March 1): with the music and costumes that appeared on Disney Princess Days. Participating characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Daisy Duck, Claris and Marie.
- Enthusiastic Minnie Mouse (March 2-30): with the music and costumes that appeared at the Disney Summer Festival. Participating characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Max.
Meanwhile, Tokyo DisneySea will present “Hello Minnie & Friends Harbor: Totally Minnie Mouse.”
It will be held twice a day at the Port of the Mediterranean, and will also change the theme during the event:
- Sweet Minnie Mouse (January 18-February 13): with “A Table is Waiting” music and costumes. Participating characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Chip and Dale.
- Romantic Minnie Mouse (February 14-March 1): with music and costumes from “Tokyo DisneySea Season of the Heart” and “Valentine Nights.” Participating characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Duffy and Sherry May.
- The lively Minnie Mouse (March 2-30): with music and costumes from “Minnie’s Tropical Splash”. Participating characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Clarisse.
During “Totally Minnie Mouse”, there will also be new sweets and other tasty treats to try!
At Tokyo Disneyland, guests can enjoy a special dessert at Center Street Cafe. It includes a Mont Blanc strawberry, a strawberry custard cake and a lemon mascarpone cream, served with a nice berry soda float with a Minnie Mouse ribbon.
Polynesian Terrace Restaurant has a special set of pancakes, including strawberry milk cream, brownie, raspberry mousse, strawberry ice cream, almonds and soft drinks as well as pancakes.
And at the Refreshment Corner, enjoy a special cake-like fruit sandwich with a chocolate ribbon and Minnie Mouse details. Combine it with a strawberry-flavored yogurt sauce with strawberry and tapioca sauce, topped with cream cheese, strawberry-flavored chocolate and raspberry granules. It also comes with an optional souvenir lunch box.
At the New York Deli at Tokyo DisneySea, guests can enjoy a special sandwich (cream cheese, diced ham, canned apple and berry cream) with fries and a soda. The souvenir lunch box is also available as a supplement here.
And while you’re at Tokyo DisneySea, stop by Mamma Biscotti’s Bakery for a special tapioca latte with a Minnie souvenir glass.
Special Minnie Mouse-themed menu dishes will also be served at Disney Ambassador® Hotel and Tokyo Disneyland® Hotel restaurants and lounges.
At the Disney Ambassador Hotel’s Empire Grill, guests can enjoy a full Sweet Minnie Mouse-themed meal, starting with a colorful snack with bows and polka dots and ending with a nice dessert inspired by Minnie’s dress on the show. of Tokyo DisneySea “A Table is Waiting”. . ”
In addition, some of the menu items will include an original, free coaster with different designs depending on the season and the restaurant.
Canna at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel will host a luncheon with Minnie bow ties and polka dots, as well as a special drink with a cheerful Minnie theme.
And of course, there will be plenty of Minnie merchandise to take home, from stuffed animals to curtains, and more!
Is this the kind of event that would make you travel to Japan to visit Tokyo Disneyland? Would you like this festival to come to Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Let me know in the comments.