We love a delicious festive treat and now Disney World has a lot of options.
From reindeer-shaped mousse to polar bear-decorated cupcakes, gingerbread cakes to Christmas cookie sundaes, Disney parks have all kinds of holiday snacks. But what if you can’t get into Disney World right now? Do not you worry! We have a recipe for Disney holiday gifts that will take these holidays straight to your home.
Disney has recently celebrated its long-standing relationship with Twinings Tea Company, which inspired this holiday gift recipe. You can find all kinds of Twinings products at EPCOT, at Tea Caddy Store in the United Kingdom pavilion. There are also a la carte Twinings products more than 80 Disney restaurants at Disneyland, Disney World and Disney Cruise Line.
You will need some of this tasty Twinings tea for the Chocolate and mint smoothie recipe that Disney just posted! The treatment is served cold and has just enough mint to make it the perfect drink for these holidays. (There’s also an option to make it a little more adult, with the addition of vodka.) We loved this smoothie at the Holiday Sweets & Treats booth at the 2019 International Holiday Festival at EPCOT, so We are very excited to finally have the recipe!
Mint Chocolate Smoothie with Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea
- 3 oz of boiled water
- 2 tea bags Twinings Peppermint Cheer
- 16 oz chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel cane pieces
- 3 oz Cream Vodka (Optional)
- Pour freshly boiled water into a heat-proof container.
- Open the tea bags and remove the tea bags from the packages. Stir the two tea bags for three minutes or until desired strength; take out the tea bags and discard. It’s cold.
- In a blender, add ice cream and cold tea and mix until smooth and creamy.
(For an adult twist: add three ounces of whipped cream vodka to the mixed mixture).
- Pour them into the glasses and put pieces of caramel cane in them.
Grab your tea and ice cream and we’ll be by a cozy fire to enjoy!
Follow DFB for more recipes for your favorite Disney World treats.
Click here to see ALL DFB Disney recipes
Have you tried the chocolate and mint smoothie at home? Let us know how it went in the comments!