Typhoon Lagoon is official reopening at Disney World activated January 2, 2022!
In addition to all fun water attractions To visit Typhoon Lagoon, you can also choose from a number of dining places when all this swimming makes you want snacks. Some Typhoon Lagoon menus are undergoing some changes (also some big changes!), so check it out!
Lowtide Lou’s It is a counter service serving sandwiches, snacks and drinks at Typhoon Lagoon. The menu has undergone many changes, from some favorites that have been removed, to price changes and lots of new features!
As for starters, four menu items were removed while two new additions were added! He Chicken wrap i Chips remains on the menu.
- REMOVED: Italian sandwich
- REMOVED: Tuna sandwich with french fries and grapes
- REMOVED: Nachos with cheese
- REMOVED: Smoked fish dip with cookies
- ADDED: Louie prawn lettuce wrapper served with chips for $ 12.99
- ADDED: Cauliflower tab (vegetable based) per $ 8.99
The three soft pretzel offers have had a price increase …
- Stuffed cream cheese pretzel increased by $ 6.59 a $ 6.79
- Mickey Pretzel with cheese increased by $ 5.99 a $ 6.79
- Pretzel of jalapeño cheese increased by $ 6.59 a $ 6.79
… Like many of the sweet treats, with milk actually getting a price drop.
- Nestle Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar increased by $ 5.39 a $ 5.69
- Nestle Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Sandwich increased from $ 5.39 to $ 5.69
- Strawberry fruit bar increased by $ 4.99 a $ 5.19
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Cup increased by $ 5.19 a $ 5.39
- Cup of Minute Maid Frozen Strawberry Lemonade increased by $ 5.19 a $ 5.39
- Low fat milk decreased by $ 2.99 a $ 1.99
- Nestlé Nesquick milk chocolate decreased by $ 2.99 a $ 1.99
The drinks menu has had some additions, eliminations and price increases.
- Bud Light Lime Lager increased by $ 8.25 a $ 8.50
- Extra Lager Crown increased the price by $ 8.50 a $ 8.75
- ADDED: Michelob Ultra Lager per $ 8.50
- Seasonal keg beer has changed from $ 7.50 to $ 10.50 a $ 8.25-$ 10.00
- REMOVED: Strawberry strain (alcoholic)
And some of your favorite cocktails by the pool can cost more.
- Gray Goose frozen black cherry lemonade increased by $ 12 a $ 14
- ADDED: Pina Colada with choice of strawberry or passion fruit swirls $ 13
- Lou’s corrugated mango wine slushy increased by $ 9 a $ 10
- ADDED: Blue Marble Marg or Mojito per $ 10
- REMOVED: Sangria Sun Kiss
- ADDED: Sangria of the Opici family in red or white per $ 11
- REMOVED: Merlot Wine Glass
- ADDED: Glass Of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine per $ 9
He Snack Shack has had a REVIEW menu. All entries have been removed with the exception of a new offer, and the Children’s meals have also been removed. The only entry available now is the new one Nachos loaded with Walt’s Chili per $ 11.99.
The dessert menu has also been reworked, eliminating previous offers such as the Sand bucket i Soft service sundae i Waffle cone (but still keeping the Cookie with chocolate chips). But guess what, new desserts will include DOLE FOOT!
Drinks have also changed quite a bit, with the Strawberry daisy removed, the Pina Colada reworked to do so Ron Bacardi per $ 11, i Bud Light increasing the price by $ 7.75 a $ 8. The following alcoholic beverages are now also available:
That’s a lot of changes for Typhoon Lagoon! We will keep you posted if these menus change again! Stay tuned to DFB when we visit Typhoon Lagoon for the first time since the water park opened in March 2020!
New Dole Whip Deals and More Snacks at Typhoon Lagoon!
What do you think of these changes to the Typhoon Lagoon menu? Tell us in the comments!