Happy New Year to all our DFB friends! 2022 is almost here!
We have the reopening of a water park (complete with some delicious new snacks), price increases and more, but to tell you about last week, the last week of 2021. So here are the Disney World restaurant menu updates!
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
We have a small change in Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory: the Pepper BLT has been removed from the menu.
That’s the only change we’re seeing here this week, though.
Read a review of the latest deal we’ve had here
There have been some price increases at The Edison. Here’s what’s updated in the “Patented Specialties” menu:
- Rib Cut Prime Queen increased by $ 42 a $ 43
- Barolo short rib increased by $ 38 a $ 39
- Mahi ennegrit increased by $ 32 a $ 33
- Grilled salmon increased by $ 31 a $ 32
- Ribs increased by $ 35 a $ 39
In the “Patented members” part of the menu, there is a real price drop: L. Burbank Hand-cut French fries decreased by $ 11 a $ 8. And under the dessert, Short cake decreased by $ 15 a $ 13. Here’s what happened to the “Drinks” part of the menu:
- Paloma decreased by $ 18 a $ 16
- Samantha Sterling increased by $ 16 a $ 18
- A Dame’ll Sting Ya increased by $ 15 a $ 17
- Edison increased by $ 16 a $ 17
- Strawberry fields forever increased by $ 15 a $ 16
- Patented antique increased by $ 16 a $ 17
- Basil smugglers increased by $ 15 a $ 17
- Edison Run is up and running … increased by $ 16 a $ 22
Read our most recent review of The Edison
Splitsville luxury streets
We have a small change in Splitsville: the Filet Sliders have been removed from the menu.
He Rolls Royce dish it has also disappeared now.
Read our latest Splitsville review
Typhoon Lagoon reopens on January 2, 2022, and before that, we noticed a lot of menu updates at the water park, starting with Lowtide Lou’s. Although the Chicken wrap i Chips continue in the menu, we have seen the following updates:
- REMOVED: Italian sandwich
- REMOVED: Tuna sandwich with french fries and grapes
- REMOVED: Nachos with cheese
- REMOVED: Smoked fish dip with cookies
- ADDED: Louie prawn lettuce wrapper served with chips for $ 12.99
- ADDED: Cauliflower tab (vegetable based) per $ 8.99
Pretzels also raised the price:
- Stuffed cream cheese pretzel increased by $ 6.59 a $ 6.79
- Mickey Pretzel with cheese increased by $ 5.99 a $ 6.79
- Pretzel of jalapeño cheese increased by $ 6.59 a $ 6.79
Here’s what has changed with sweets:
- Nestle Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar increased by $ 5.39 a $ 5.69
- Nestle Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Sandwich increased from $ 5.39 to $ 5.69
- Strawberry fruit bar increased by $ 4.99 a $ 5.19
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Cup increased by $ 5.19 a $ 5.39
- Cup of Minute Maid Frozen Strawberry Lemonade increased by $ 5.19 a $ 5.39
- Low fat milk decreased by $ 2.99 a $ 1.99
- Nestlé Nesquick milk chocolate decreased by $ 2.99 a $ 1.99
There are also some changes to the Drinks menu:
- Bud Light Lime Lager increased by $ 8.25 a $ 8.50
- Extra Lager Crown increased the price by $ 8.50 a $ 8.75
- ADDED: Michelob Ultra Lager per $ 8.50
- Seasonal keg beer has changed from $ 7.50 to $ 10.50 a $ 8.25-$ 10.00
- REMOVED: Strawberry strain (alcoholic)
- Gray Goose frozen black cherry lemonade increased by $ 12 a $ 14
- ADDED: Pina Colada with choice of strawberry or passion fruit swirls $ 13
- Lou’s corrugated mango wine slushy increased by $ 9 a $ 10
- ADDED: Blue Marble Marg or Mojito per $ 10
- REMOVED: Sangria Sun Kiss
- ADDED: Sangria of the Opici family in red or white per $ 11
- REMOVED: Merlot Wine Glass
- ADDED: Glass Of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine per $ 9
Read a review of Typhoon Lagoon’s Splash-and-Dine Around
All entries have been removed in Snack Shack, except for one. And the Children’s meals have also been removed. The only entry available now is the new one Nachos loaded with Walt’s Chili per $ 11.99. And the dessert menu has also changed: both the Sand bucket i Soft service sundae i Waffle cone now they are gone. But the Cookie with chocolate chips remains. However, there are some new features now DOLE Fut snacks:
Here’s what has changed with the drinks:
- REMOVED: Strawberry Daisy
- Pina Colada now it’s done with Ron Bacardi per $ 11
- Bud Light increased by $ 7.75 a $ 8.
- ADDED: Habanero Lime Galley Shack Swirl per $ 13
- ADDED: Dole Whip Soft-serve (served with alcohol) by $ 11
- ADDED: Michelob Ultra Lager per $ 8.50
See more changes to the Typhoon Lagoon menu
These are all new items on the menu we have this week, but we’ll be back with more soon, so don’t go anywhere!
Have any of your favorite Disney World restaurants had menu changes recently? Let us know what you think in the comments!