Who does not love a good snack when you see a movie?
Movies without snacks are like Mickey without Minnie, which cannot happen.
It’s always so hard to choose which Disney movie to watch … there are too many good ones! These charcuterie tables make it easy for you to choose from watch the movie while eating snacks that make you feel like you’re in the movie! For your next Disney movie marathon, Here are some recipes for Disney Movie Themed Snack Boards (the more snacks, the better!), thanks to Disney Rewards!
Snow White Apple fruit board
do not you worry, none of these apples are poisonous, However, this sweet snack table is full of apples and sauce!
- A variety of apples
- Peanut butter
- Assorted jams
- Greek yogurt
- Cinnamon, pumpkin or nutmeg spices
- It collects several apples of different types and colors. If possible, leave the stems and leaves attached to a few of them to give the board a rustic feel. Cut the apples into slices to create various shapes, such as wedges, discs, and cut them in half. This will give you many ways to organize them on the board for maximum creativity.
- Choose some of your favorite dips (we used peanut butter, caramel, Nutella, fruit jams and Greek yogurt, but you can choose more or less, depending on which flavors you prefer). Place each in a small bowl to serve.
- To dress your Greek yogurt, cut it out this printable template and use it to sprinkle a Snow White design over the bathroom. You can use cinnamon, as we did, or another supplement such as pumpkin or nutmeg spices.
- Put all the ingredients on the board and experiment with different arrangements. Fill in the blanks with crumbled cheese, peeled and unshelled pistachios or other nuts, apples, dips and decorative touches such as apple stem leaves. Don’t forget the spoons, a knife and the skewers or forks.
Don’t forget to whistle while you work!
Click here for a savory Mickey-shaped snack for when you can’t get to the parks!
Spicy Coco Grazing board
Make Miguel proud of that Coco-Inspirational and vibrant snack board! This board includes healthy sauce, guacamole, and fresh vegetables combined to celebrate Coco and the day of the dead!
- Popcorn and lime
- Mini peppers
- Potato omelette
- Make popcorn with lime following the recipe below and look for fun and original ways to show it off. We love this guitar mold, or a colorful bowl would add a nice, vibrant element to the board.
- Chop cucumbers, radishes, carrots and any other vegetables you want to add to the board. You can also add mini peppers and fun touches like purple broccoli for an extra splash of color.
- Gather some of your favorite sauces and guacamole and place them in small plates.
- Be creative as you organize the board, with popcorn in the center, surrounded by lots of vegetables and omelette chips sprinkled all over, as well as sauces. Add a few slices of lime to those who want to add a little extra touch.
- For the final touch, nest in bright, cheerful marigolds. (Marigold flowers are edible, but you may find them too beautiful to eat!)
Chili-lime corn popcorn recipe
- 3 cups popcorn with air
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Half a file
- Mix the chili powder and cumin in a small bowl.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl and squeeze the lime over the popcorn.
- Discard the popcorn, then add the spice mixture. Pull again.
- Top with lime zest to add more!
Marigolds are the perfect touch to pay tribute to mom Coco!
Check out how to make your own Mickey Shaped Shells at home!
Dream Charcuterie à la Remy
Anyone can cook, so this is your chance being a chef at Gusteau’s for one night with this charcuterie table! This is the perfect way to do it channel your little inner chef recreating this fun snack board!
- Assorted sausages
- Assorted cheeses (cheddar, brie, etc.)
- Assorted jams (apricot, blackberry, etc.)
- Spicy mustard
- Every inch of this board should be full of goodies. Start with slices of various cured meats: pepperoni, salami, prosciutto, chorizo, whatever you find.
- Combine it with various types of delicious cheese of different shapes and forms: a piece of Havarti, cheddar cubes, gouda slices, whatever you like. Add some movie references by cutting the cheese into star shapes (like a restaurant score) or creating a chef hat design on top of a soft cheese wheel with a knife or cookie cutter.
- Cut a baguette fresh and crispy.
- Pick up some of your favorite dips, such as fruit jams, honey, and spicy mustard. Place them in small bowls to serve.
- You want to fix the board. Don’t be afraid to fold, stack, tilt and stack food to create intriguing and attractive shapes. Add cookies, nuts, fresh fruits like grapes and berries, pomegranate seeds, pickles and other tasty snacks. We put some sprigs of rosemary, basil and other herbs as an optional finishing touch. The key to success is to grow and fill the whole space. And remember to add spoons to your dips (bonus points if you have a bowl of honey).
You are now fully prepared for yours The next Disney movie with any of these recipes!
Take a look at these 7 recipes we made at home
Would you try to make any of these snack tables? Let us know in the comments below!