The Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past few months.
Below you can find the statuses changed for the last couple of months. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?
1. Auto-delete played and / or downloaded podcast episodes
After couple of submissions this idea for having such an option for auto-removing played Podcasts has gained speed and it has been implemented.
2. [Desktop] Put the Liked Songs back under each band’s / artist’s page for the desktop app
Users have requested to have the old UX / UI experience in this idea, and we’ve listened!
3. [Mobile] Mobile app playlists INSIDE FOLDERS should have option to sort in custom order
This suggestion for keeping the custom order of playlists inside folders was also quickly implemented, after users have requested it.
4. [AutoPlay] Option to toggle Autoplay on / off across all devices / platforms
Heavily requested and massively voted for, now the idea about having Autoplay settings across all platforms is reality!
5. [Mobile] View & Play local Files on your Device directly in Spotify
Users requested to use the mobile version of the Spotify app as media player for Local files, just like on desktop. And now they can!
6. [Playlists] Only selected Playlist Authors for Collaborative Playlist
There was a lot of feedback around Playlist Privacy and especially about the Collaborative ones. We can happily say that now we have new settings that were implemented and they were inspired by the ideas related to this (also see the two ideas below).
7. [Playlists] Limit Editing Access in Collaborative Playlists
8. [All Platforms][Playlists] Public Collaborative Playlist
9. [Subscription] Google Play Payment
A great idea that has been implemented and now users have the option to use Google play credit as a payment method. The more options the better!
10. Swipe to queue a track in Android
This was one of the most popular requests for the past months. We’re happy to announce that this feature is now rolling out on Android devices. If you don’t see it yet, don’t worry as it will be available for you soon. Just make sure to keep your app up to date.
teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you’ve got a good idea, you can submit it here.